This course is intended to practice enough clustering technology and to show it is very easy to understand the clustering technology on Linux system. Created Linux Administrators and developers who are interested with getting involved in Clustering or require knowledge of Clustering based on Linux system.
Even beginners, who have the basic skill and knowledge on Linux, can catch up with this course just if you follow the instructor's lab and explanation in detail.
This course will be delivered to audience with 40% lectures, 50% labs and 10% Q&A. This course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities.
You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
- Total 17 videos
- Total 17 PDF files
- Total 348 pages
This course will provide these topics below:
- Linux Cluster Introduction
- Data Storage and Cluster Configuration Considerations
- iSCSI Configuration
- Device Mapper and Multipath
- Linux Cluster Configuration with Conga
- Linux Cluster Configuration with CCS
- Fencing and Failover Domain
- Quorum and Quorum Disk
- Cluster Logical Volume Management
- Global File System 2
- Samba Cluster
- Apache Cluster with Conga and CCS
- Database Cluster with MySQL
- Linux Cluster using Pacemaker
- Apache Cluster using Pacemaker
- Linux Cluster using PCSD Web UI
- Database Cluster with MariaDB
These all topics will be provided using Video file and PDF script file per each chapter.
Prerequisites for taking this course:
- Basic Linux skills
- Basic networking concept and skills
- Software: Linux CentOS 6 & 7 based on VMWare Workstation or VirtualBox
- It can be deliver on any distribution (CentOS and Ubuntu are commonly used)
Outcomes after this course:
- Clear Understating about Clustering Concept
- How to configure Clustering on CentOS 6 & 7
- How to deploy and use Clustering Systems
Language of instruction: English